At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair in Auburndale, Florida, we provide a variety of different auto maintenance & repair services to keep your car in the best condition possible at all times.
Your car is a machine that needs regular maintenance and repair to keep it running. At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair in Auburndale, Florida, we provide a variety of different auto maintenance & repair services to keep your car in the best condition possible at all times.
- Car Batteries. If your car won’t start, it’s likely time for you to replace the battery in your vehicle. We can help you identify if the battery is actually the source of the problem and provide you with a new one if necessary.
- Oil Change. One auto maintenance & repair service you should get done regularly is changing the oil in your vehicle. At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair, we recommend making an appointment with us for an oil change every three months, or every time you drive about 10,000 miles. Check your car owner’s manual for details on how often your unique vehicle needs an oil change.
- Transmission Repair. Without a properly working transmission, you won’t be able to get very far. We can repair your vehicle’s transmission and get you back out on the road in no time.
- Brake Service. Maintaining your car’s brake system is an essential component of vehicle safety. We recommend having us fix your brakes if you notice a squealing sound every time you stop, notice that the brake pedal is slow to respond, or if the brake light on your dashboard illuminates.
- Fuel Injection Service. Our fuel injection service will remove debris from your vehicle’s fuel system. Coming in for this service can reduce breakdowns, improve your car’s gas mileage, reduce air pollution, and increase the safety and dependability of your vehicle.
- Belts & Hoses. There are a variety of different belts and hoses under the hood of your vehicle that keep your car running. If one of these belts or hoses breaks or starts to wear out, we can replace it for you and ensure the problem is completely taken care of.
- Shocks & Struts. If you notice that your tires wear unevenly, the shock or strut bodies on your car are dented or damaged, or you experience excessive bouncing when you drive over a bump, you should make an appointment with us. We will repair your system and make sure your car’s up for whatever twist or turn the road may bring.
- Engine Repair. Did your check engine light turn on? If it did, don’t panic. We can assess what may be wrong with your engine and perform the necessary repairs to keep your car running.
- Wheel Alignment. When your vehicle’s tires are misaligned, you compromise your ability to drive safely. In some cases, your vehicle may veer completely to one side, while in other situations, you may barely notice a problem. This is why it is necessary to come into our shop on a regular basis to have your tires aligned. If your car’s alignment feels off or it’s been a while since you last had it checked, schedule an appointment to have one of our auto maintenance & repair technicians take a look.
For more details, contact us today!