U-Haul trucks are innovatively engineered from the ground up, and designed to move families – not freight. U-Haul rentals offer more safety features than any others in the industry.
- Great Visibility: The mirrors and cabs are designed so that anyone, short or tall, can see well while driving.
- Superbly Maintained: A verification program and equipment inspection ensures excellent maintenance and cleanliness for every customer, every time.
- Damage Coverage: U-Haul rentals offer damage coverage options to free you of responsibility should any damage occur.
- Air Bags: All trucks are equipped with an air-bag for the driver, and the newer trucks also have a passenger air-bag.
- Seatbelts: The larger trucks have 3-across seatbelts to ensure that all people in the cab are safe.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: U-Haul will get you back on the road safely and quickly.
When it comes to fuel economy, U-Haul trucks have advanced chassis skirts and low-profile rounded corners to raise fuel economy by up to 20 percent, while also reducing wind drag. All trucks use cleaner, cheaper and more convenient unleaded fuel.
There are 15,000 U-Haul rentals located across America and Canada, so you can pick your truck up near your point of departure and drop it off near your destination. Even though some competitors offer unrestricted mileage, clients often need to drive many miles out of their way.
Since 1979, our team at Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair has been providing honest and dependable services in the Lake Alfred area of Florida. Our certified technicians will have your truck or car back on the road in no time!