Auto Maintenance & Repair, Lake Alfred, FL
Posted by September 25th, 2017
At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair in Lake Alfred, Florida, we provide a variety of different auto maintenance & repair services to keep your car in the best condition possible at all times.
Your car is a machine that needs regular maintenance and repair to keep it running. At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair in Lake Alfred, Florida, we provide a variety of different auto maintenance & repair services to keep your car in the best condition possible at all times.
- Car Batteries. If your car won’t start, it’s likely time for you to replace the battery in your vehicle. We can help you identify if the battery is actually the source of the problem and provide you with a new one if necessary.
- Oil Change. One auto maintenance & repair service you should get done regularly is changing the oil in your vehicle. At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair, we recommend making an appointment with us for an oil change every three months, or every time you drive about 10,000 miles. Check your car owner’s manual for details on how often your unique vehicle needs an oil change.
- Transmission Repair. Without a properly working transmission, you won’t be able to get very far. We can repair your vehicle’s transmission and get you back out on the road in no time.
- Brake Service. Maintaining your car’s brake system is an essential component of vehicle safety. We recommend having us fix your brakes if you notice a squealing sound every time you stop, notice that the brake pedal is slow to respond, or if the brake light on your dashboard illuminates.
- Fuel Injection Service. Our fuel injection service will remove debris from your vehicle’s fuel system. Coming in for this service can reduce breakdowns, improve your car’s gas mileage, reduce air pollution, and increase the safety and dependability of your vehicle.
- Belts & Hoses. There are a variety of different belts and hoses under the hood of your vehicle that keep your car running. If one of these belts or hoses breaks or starts to wear out, we can replace it for you and ensure the problem is completely taken care of.
- Shocks & Struts. If you notice that your tires wear unevenly, the shock or strut bodies on your car are dented or damaged, or you experience excessive bouncing when you drive over a bump, you should make an appointment with us. We will repair your system and make sure your car’s up for whatever twist or turn the road may bring.
- Engine Repair. Did your check engine light turn on? If it did, don’t panic. We can assess what may be wrong with your engine and perform the necessary repairs to keep your car running.
- Wheel Alignment. When your vehicle’s tires are misaligned, you compromise your ability to drive safely. In some cases, your vehicle may veer completely to one side, while in other situations, you may barely notice a problem. This is why it is necessary to come into our shop on a regular basis to have your tires aligned. If your car’s alignment feels off or it’s been a while since you last had it checked, schedule an appointment to have one of our auto maintenance & repair technicians take a look.
For more details, contact us today!
At our Lake Alfred, FL auto repair shop, we offer many different vehicle services, including brake repair, oil changes, muffler service, and more.
It can be tough to find an auto repair shop in your area that provides quality work at reasonable prices. Since many customers don’t know a lot about their vehicles and required maintenance,(...)
At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair in Lake Alfred, FL, our auto mechanics take great pride in offering an honest and straightforward experience to every customer who walks in our door.
It is not always easy to find a trustworthy auto mechanic, especially if you are unfamiliar with the inner workings of your vehicle. Some might(...)
Regular auto maintenance is crucial in making sure that your car will work when you need to get somewhere in Lake Alfred, FL.
Most of us don’t spend a lot of time thinking about our vehicles, at least not until something stops working. Since cars are important to our daily lives, whether we need to commute(...)
At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair in Lake Alfred, FL, we offer auto repair for vehicles of all types and sizes.
Most of us rely heavily on our cars to get us to and from work, school, errands, and other important places. When something starts to go wrong in a vehicle, it is important to get(...)
If you start to notice any of the warning signs of a worn out engine, you will need to bring the vehicle in to us at Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair in Lake Alfred, FL for engine repair as soon as possible.
In most cases, our cars function properly, as long as we provide them with(...)
At our shop in Lake Alfred, FL, we can repair or replace the shocks and struts on your vehicle.
Although shocks and struts are often used interchangeably, they are two entirely different things. The main difference between shocks and struts, however, is that your struts are a component of your vehicle’s structure, while your shocks are(...)
At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair, we can fix and install belts & hoses at our shop in Lake Alfred, FL.
Belts & hoses are essential to your car’s operation. Underneath the hood of your car, the hoses transport coolant fluid from the radiator to the hottest part of your engine. If just one of these(...)
At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair in Lake Alfred, FL, we won’t recommend fuel injection services unless an inspection deems it necessary.
Although today’s vehicles are designed to need less maintenance than in the past, there are times when your vehicle is going to need more than the basic maintenance, such as an oil change. Fuel(...)
When you bring your car into our Lake Alfred, FL shop for brake service, we will start by performing a full inspection to determine the cause of the problem.
One of the most important systems in your car is the brakes, since they provide a way for you to stop and slow down as needed. If(...)
At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair in Lake Alfred, FL, we endeavor to get our oil change services done quickly, so you can get back to your day.
Of all the maintenance requirements for your vehicle, an oil change is most important and often the most neglected. At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair, in Lake Alfred,(...)
At Scotty Muffler & Auto Repair in Lake Alfred, FL, we have the expertise to select the right car battery for your vehicle, get it installed and dispose of your old battery.
There is nothing worse than getting in your vehicle about to head to a very important appointment or to work and finding that your(...)
Auto Maintenance & Repair in Winter Haven, FL
Auto Maintenance & Repair in Auburndale, FL
Auto Maintenance & Repair in Haines City, FL